Last Week's Sermon
Keep in Touch
The Reverend Krystal Leedy
Right before this passage, an angel makes an announcement about the birth of John the Baptist is foretold to his father, Zechariah, a priest. Elizabeth, his wife, is a descendant of Aaron. Zechariah loses his ability to speak because he …
Directions & Parking
2203 San Antonio Street
Austin, TX 78705
We are located in the heart of beautiful Austin, Texas, just west of the main campus of The University of Texas, between 22nd and 23rd Streets.
The church is one block west of Guadalupe (“The Drag”), so easily accessible by bus. Take any north or southbound bus on Guadalupe, get off between 22nd and 24th Streets. Walk south to 22nd Street and turn right. Walk to the stop sign and turn right. The church is at the corner of 22nd Street and San Antonio Streets, with the sanctuary on the corner.
Weekday office hours are Monday – Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to noon, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Fridays 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Parking is available in the University CO-OP parking garage located across the street from the church on the corner of San Antonio and 23rd Street. Please see detailed parking information below.
A NOTE ABOUT THE PARKING GARAGE
Until further notice, the elevator in the University Coop garage is not working. If you are able, please park on the upper levels and use the stairs. That way, spaces on the lower level can be available for mobility impaired persons. Sunday mornings, you may drop passengers who need assistance at the curbside before parking and someone will assist them into the sanctuary.
Parking at UPC at the CO-OP Garage
- Sunday Morning: Free parking is available from 7:00 a.m.; park anywhere in the garage (leave indicated spaces for handicapped and mobility-impaired); stay for after-church meetings, meals, rehearsals, etc. until 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday Night: Free parking for UPC members and visitors from 5:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. Please stop by the hospitality desk for a parking code to exit the garage.
- Other Days and Nights: Free UPC member and visitor parking; 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. Check with the church office during office hours or with the building monitor at the hospitality desk for a parking code to exit the garage.
- Handicapped and Mobility-Impaired: Parking on San Antonio Street at the curb is encouraged, if spaces are available. (Others are requested to leave curb space for those who have difficulty walking very far.) In the garage, there are handicapped spaces on every floor near the elevator; the ministry staff spaces on the ground floor on Sunday morning are reserved for handicapped and mobility-impaired only.
- Special Events: Extra free parking will be available in the garage for special events such as weddings, funerals, seminary, Presbytery and other multi-church events.
Directions to UPC
- Via I-35 from the North: Exit on E. 26th Street (E. Dean Keeton Street), turn left on Guadalupe Street (.3 miles), then right on W. 22nd Street, and right on San Antonio Street.
- Via I-35 from the South: Take the 15th Street exit (M.L.K. Blvd.), head west on Martin Luther King Blvd. and take a right onto San Antonio Street.
- Via Mo-Pac: Take the Windsor Road Exit. Take Windsor Road to W. 24th Street, turn right on Nueces Street, and then left on 22nd Street and then left on San Antonio Street.