Last Week's Sermon
It’s a Perfectly Good Well
The Reverend Matt Gaventa
A Reading from the Gospel So he came to a Samaritan city called Sychar, near the plot of ground that Jacob had given to his son Joseph. Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired out by his journey, was sitting …
Already have a password?
New to my UPC?
Click the button above, then click the “Need a login? Click here” link below the login box. To review the tutorial on how to sign up first, click here.
What is my UPC
myUPC is a safe, secure way for registered UPC members to access information in the UPC church directory 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With a myUPC account, you can
- Search the secure “members-only” church directory for contact information
- Request changes to your personal information:
address, phone, email, preferred contact method
- Upload individual and family photos
- Make an online gift to UPC
- Privately view your contribution history
- Stay in contact with your church groups
- Register for events
All UPC members who wish to access myUPC must first create a login, which must be approved by the UPC church administrator.
HAVING TROUBLE WITH my UPC or Online Giving?
Contact Sandie McGee at 512-476-5321 on Mondays or Tuesdays; or Jan Hames at 512-476-5321.
Thank you for using my UPC!