Last Week's Sermon
Homily in Witness to the Resurrection, Linda Evans
The Reverend Matt Gaventa
audio not available A Reading from Ephesians Remember that you were at that time without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now …
Using myUPC Tutorial
>Choose your preferences
Once you have created a login in myUPC go to Home > MyAccount > Personal Preferences – check the boxes you would like to be included in the church directory.
>Choose your contact information preferences:
The members only church directory will initially contain your phone numbers, email addresses, and home address. Using myUPC, you can choose to hide some or all of that information from other church members.
PLEASE DO NOT DELETE INFORMATION UNLESS IT IS OBSOLETE!
For more detailed display information (for example, if you have more than one phone number and/or email address and would like to exclude any of them go to Home>MyProfile>click on the pencil to edit:
Please note: All changes you make are requests ONLY. The UPC church database administrator will approve your requests. If we have any questions about what you want, we will contact you first.
1. for phone numbers, click on the pencil to edit and then select “listed” or “unlisted”
2. for multiple email address, click them individually and check the box as required
3. for address – you may update your address here
>Add a photo (individual or family):
1. Add a Personal Photo—Home>MyProfile>Edit>Personal Photo
2. Add a Family Photo —Home>MyProfile?Edit>Family Info
>Register for events from myUPC by clicking on “Available Registration” and find your event.
1. Select event
2. Make a online payment for event
3. Download forms (if needed for event)
4. Receive receipt and confirmation
>Give online and manage your giving from myUPC by Giving Tab and
1. Give now
2. Manage scheduled giving
3. View your giving history