Last Week's Sermon
A Reading from Acts Now the apostles and the believers who were in Judea heard that the Gentiles had also accepted the word of God. So when Peter went up to Jerusalem, the circumcised believers criticized him, saying, “Why did …
Already have a password?
New to my UPC?
Click the button above, then click the “Need a login? Click here” link below the login box. To review the tutorial on how to sign up first, click here.
What is my UPC
myUPC is a safe, secure way for registered UPC members to access information in the UPC church directory 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With a myUPC account, you can
- Search the secure “members-only” church directory for contact information
- Request changes to your personal information:
address, phone, email, preferred contact method
- Upload individual and family photos
- Make an online gift to UPC
- Privately view your contribution history
- Stay in contact with your church groups
- Register for events
All UPC members who wish to access myUPC must first create a login, which must be approved by the UPC church administrator.
HAVING TROUBLE WITH my UPC or Online Giving?
Contact Jan Hames at 512-476-5321.
Feedback: Send to Jan Hames at email@example.com.
Thank you for using my UPC!