Last Week's Sermon
In the Event of an Emergency
The Reverend Matt Gaventa
A Reading from the Gospel of Matthew At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, ‘Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?’ He called a child, whom he put among them, and said, ‘Truly I tell …
myUPC Sign Up Tutorial
First time here?
Signing up for a myUPC account is a two-step process:
- Request an account from the UPC church database administrator, who approves your request, and sends you an email granting account access.
- Set up your account by clicking on the link in the email you receive.
Once your account is set up, you can access myUPC anytime, confident that your information is secure.
To request an account from the UPC church database administrator,
1. Click on the “Click here to login” button on the myUPC page.
2. Click on “Need a login?, press “Click Here”
3. Enter your e-mail address, first and last names, then click the “Find Me” button.
Be sure to enter your email and name exactly as it is in the church directory.
4. A note congratulating you on setting up your account appears. Check your email to follow the link to create your password.
Note: You will receive the email as soon as the UPC church database administrator approves your account. During office hours, that’s usually a few minutes. Requests made during the weekend will not be approved until the following Monday. Requests after hours will be approved the next day.
5. If myUPC can’t find you, we may have incomplete or inaccurate information in our church database; simply call the church office at 512-476-5321 and we will help you.