Last Week's Sermon
- Rooted in Worship
- Growing through Education and Service
- Connecting to Campus and Community
How do I give online?
All information is secure and encrypted to protect you and your information. You will be given the opportunity to identify how you would like to apply your gifts:
- Operating Fund (current pledging year)
- Memorial Fund
- UPLift Fund
- Campus Ministry Fund
You can even set up a recurring gift to match your pledge.
There are two ways to give:
1. If you are member, you can log into myUPC. This is the BEST way to go if you are a member of UPC. Set up and use your user name and password to sign into the system. Follow the “Give Now” tab to make your gifts. To use this option, click here.
2. If you are not a member, or have not yet set up a “myUPC” login yet, you can still make a monetary gift to UPC. Sign in as a guest. To use this option, click here.
Thanks to your generous support during 2016, we’ve been inspired by music and prayer, enriched through study and discussion, and uplifted by helping others.
Prayerfully consider your pledge for 2018 so we can worship, learn, and serve even more next year.
How do I make an ONLINE PLEDGE to the 2018 Writing the Next Chapter campaign, Click here.
Submitting an online pledge helps UPC staff and lay leaders plan for next year’s ministry. To schedule your pledge, go to my UPC.
Why Give Online? It’s a personal preference, but here are a few of the benefits we hear frequently:
- It’s a step of faith… deciding in advance to give faithfully.
- It helps simplify life.
- It allows you to give consistently… even when you’re not at church.
- It allows you to focus on the service when you’re at church.
On-line giving is a convenient option for folks who call UPC Austin home. If you are more comfortable giving on Sunday, don’t worry, you can continue doing what you are doing! The ushers will still pass the collection plates during the service.
Please call the church office at 512-476-5321 if you have any questions or concerns.